21st September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Structural Engineering) in MDS Kissan Technical Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Structural Engineering) from MDS Kissan Technical Institute. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

30th September 2018, 09:34 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Structural Engineering) in MDS Kissan Technical Institute?

=> M.Tech. Structural Engineering or Master of Technology in Structural Engineering is a postgraduate Structural Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.E., B.Tech in relative subjects with at least 55% from a recognized university.

=> The marks of admission for this course may vary from University to University.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?