14th June 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in Master of Physical Education course in BMEF College of Physical Education? I want to join this college for Master of Physical Education course. Kindly tell me asap.

16th June 2019, 02:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education?

Entrance examination is not available to study Master of Physical Education at BMEF College of Physical Education. I am giving you the eligibility criteria details below.

Candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in the relevant field or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a reputed university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bmefcolleges.edu.in
16th June 2019, 11:32 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education?

Yes there is entrance exam available for Masters in Physical Education course in BMEF college of Physical Education.

For this you need to satisfy certain requirements which are given below.

>>You should complete Bachelor's in Physical Education with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized university.

>>Then you must give written exam conducted by individual universities.

>>Based on written exam you will be selected on Merit basis.

Then you will be shortlisted for the admission in Masters in Physical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?