24th May 2019, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Master of Planning(Urban Planning) in APIED-Vallabh Vidyanagar?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in APIED-Vallabh Vidyanagar for Master of Planning(Urban Planning) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th May 2019, 04:44 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master of Planning(Urban Planning) in APIED-Vallabh Vidyanagar?

==>To get admission in APIED-Vallabh Vidyanagar for Master of Planning(Urban Planning) course candidate have to clear This entrance exam : Entrance Test is (PET)[Post Graduate Entrance Test ]
26th May 2019, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master of Planning(Urban Planning) in APIED-Vallabh Vidyanagar?

You will need to have sit in and qualify the Post Graduate Entrance Test (PET), which is conducted at university level to study Master of Planning(Urban Planning) in APIED-Vallabh Vidyanagar. Selection will be on the basis of score of Entrance Test.

Official website;
http://www.apied.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?