10th January 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Kochi Business School for MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this institute.

17th January 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Kochi Business School for MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this institute.

Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) conducted by the Government of Kerala or any other entrance examination recommended by the Government of Kerala for the admission to study MBA (Production and Operations Management) in Kochi Business School. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?