12th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) from Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  2. How many MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) seats are available in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  3. Admission criteria to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  5. Which universities provide PG Diploma in Stree Roga and Prasutitantra?
  6. Fee detail of Indian colleges to study M.Com in Banking Insurance & Management?
  7. Are there any colleges or institutes for MBA in HR? I have completed TYB.Com
  8. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  12. Entrance exam to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  14. Top civil engineering colleges in Karnataka
  15. Fee structure of XAT colleges? How much I have to pay at time of admission?
  16. List of top engineering colleges for computer science in Karnataka
  17. Admission procedure to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  18. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2018, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) from Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study MCom Insurance and Bank Management course at Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College (SDM College). Those candidates who have passed BCom or BBM degree examination of Mangalore University or equivalent, with Accounting / Finance / Banking / Insurance as one of the subjects with at least 45% marks in aggregate including languages and Group III subjects are eligible to apply for the MCom Insurance and Bank Management in SDM College. The SDM College website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?