21st October 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MD(Tropical Medicine) in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MD(Tropical Medicine) in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

14th February 2022, 09:42 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MD(Tropical Medicine) in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur?

No, entrance exam is available to study MD Tropical Medicine at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical, College , Jabalpur.
14th February 2022, 09:44 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MD(Tropical Medicine) in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur?

You have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET PG to study MD Tropical Medicine at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur.
14th February 2022, 11:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam is available to study MD Tropical Medicine at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur is NEET PG.

To study MD Tropical Medicine , candidates must have a MBBS degree from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?