12th May 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Construction Engineering & Management) in UVCE-Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study ME(Construction Engineering & Management) from UVCE-Bangalore then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

17th May 2019, 05:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Construction Engineering & Management) in UVCE-Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study ME(Construction Engineering & Management) from UVCE-Bangalore then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority, Bangalore or candidates should hold a valid GATE score for the admission to study MTech (Construction Technology) in the University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore (UVCE). Candidates who hold the BE or BTech degree in the relevant stream, are eligible to study the MTech (Construction Technology) in the UVCE - Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?