3rd July 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? I want to join this college for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  2. Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  3. Scholarships available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  5. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  6. List of AICTE approved universities in Rajasthan for Diploma courses
  7. List of all B.Tech colleges of Rajasthan?
  8. Which colleges can I get in RPET after scoring 3277 general rank
  9. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. \How to study B.Tech in SS college of engineering, Udaipur?
  14. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  16. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  17. ASRB NET exam papers for Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
  18. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
4th July 2018, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? I want to join this college for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates are admitted to the MTech Farm Machinery & Power Engineering in College of Technology and Engineering on the basis of valid GATE score. In case of non availability of GATE candidates, MTech Farm Machinery & Power Engineering seats are filled on the basis of merit and interview. Candidates with BE/BTech in Agriculture / Mechanical with minimum 60% marks are eligible to apply for the MTech Farm Machinery and Power Engineering in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?