20th August 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MPhil in Psychiatric Social Work in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 11:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra?

MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra is affiliated to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar university Agra. Duration of program is 2 academic years. Candidates who have a Master's degree in Social Work from a university recognized by the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar university Agra with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates minimum 50% marks in aggregate is essential) are eligible. University conducts entrance exam for admission into MPhil program. Candidates who have cleared the entrance exam, are called for personal interview. Candidates are selected based on performance in the entrance exam and personal interview.
18th July 2021, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra?

Hi, when is the Mphill in psychiatric social work entrance test will be conducted for the session 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?