24th September 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Applied Biology) in Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre for MSc(Applied Biology)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this college.

15th June 2021, 10:31 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Applied Biology) in Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre?

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Applied Biology) in Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre is given below.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam.

Candidate can also get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

Candidate must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
www.jaslokhospital.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?