5th August 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Clinical Research) in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MSc(Clinical Research) from Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for the admission.

31st July 2022, 10:00 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Clinical Research) in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Qualification required for MSc(Clinical Research) is, candidates who have done graduate degree in BSc with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The entrance exam called MET and CUCET.
31st July 2022, 10:53 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Clinical Research) in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

There is no entrance exam is available to study MSc Clinical Research at Innovation Centre For Biosciences Clinical Research.

The admission procedure to study MSc Clinical Research is candidates must have a graduation degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
3rd August 2022, 01:19 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

No, entrance exam is taken by this university for MSc Clinical Research.

Admission Procedure:

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?