7th March 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) in Adamas University?

Hello everyone, I want to join Adamas University for studying MTech(Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

9th March 2019, 12:52 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) in Adamas University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Adamas University for studying MTech(Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Adamas University does not offer MTech (Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) course. It offers MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, MTech in Computer Science and Engineering, MTech in Electrical Engineering, MTech in Mechanical Engineering, MTech in Structural Engineering and MTech in Environmental Engineering courses. Admission to the MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering is done through GATE Score or Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT) score. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?