8th June 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in UPES-Dehradun?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in UPES-Dehradun. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

12th June 2019, 12:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in UPES-Dehradun?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MTech in Artificial Intelligence at UPES ( University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Dehradun.

Admission is done on the basis of screening of a candidates application, followed by an interview. GATE qualified candidates will be preferred for admission.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.upes.ac.in
12th June 2019, 04:36 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in UPES-Dehradun?

The entrance examination available to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in UPES-Dehradun is GATE.

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level online entrance exam which is conducted for admission to the M.Tech(Artificial Intelligence).

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for M.Tech(Artificial Intelligence)
is that you must have done graduation (B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent) from a recognized institute with a minimum aggregate score of 60%.

You can check the website https://www.upes.ac.in/ for more information.
12th June 2019, 05:41 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam accepted to study M.Tech (Artificial Intelligence) in UPES-Dehradun are as follows:-
GATE
BITSAT
UPES DAT
JNU CEEB
CUCET
JNUEE
12th June 2019, 11:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As per information available, entrance exam is not required to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in UPES-Dehradun. Candidates are selected on the basis of screening of application (marks obtained in the qualifying examination) and personal Interview.
Educational qualification required to pursue MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in UPES-Dehradun is pass degree in B.Tech /BE in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Industrial Safety/ Petroleum Engineering/ Geo Science Engineering/ Fire Safety Engineering/ Electronics/ Geo Informatics with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university.

More info;
https://www.upes.ac.in/course/mtech-...ce-engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?