31st December 2018, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Ceramic Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MTech(Ceramic Engineering) from NIT-Rourkela then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

7th November 2021, 09:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Ceramic Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE to study MTech Ceramic Engineering at NIT Rourkela.Qualification required is you must have a graduation degree in B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.
11th November 2021, 04:38 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Ceramic Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE to study MTech Ceramic Engineering at NIT- Rourkela.Qualification required is you must have a BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 65%marks in aggregate from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?