16th June 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

I want to join Federal Institute of Science and Technology for studying MTech in Computer and Information Science. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  2. How many MTech(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  3. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  5. Course structure of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  6. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  7. Which are the best colleges for engineering in Bhopal?
  8. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  9. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  10. In which BITS can I get after scoring 273?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges offering BSc(IT) in Kolkata
  13. Top 10 BTech colleges available in Bhopal
  14. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  15. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  16. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top 15 engineering colleges of MP? Total number of seats available in each branch?
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
21st June 2018, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Federal Institute of Science and Technology for studying MTech in Computer and Information Science. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Candidates should have a valid GATE Score for the admission to study MTech Computer Science and Information Systems at Federal Institute of Science and Technology (government quota seats). Candidates are admitted to the MTech Computer Science and Information Systems course based on marks scored in BE/BTech and GATE rank (government quota). Remaining Management quota (50%) seats are filled based on marks scored in the BE/BTech. Federal Institute of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
22nd June 2018, 02:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

In order to get admission in Federal Institute of Science and Technology for studying MTech in Computer and Information Science, you have to take an entrance exam I.e. GATE. You will have to score good marks in the entrance test for secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?