11th August 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Drilling Engineering) in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MTech(Drilling Engineering) course in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad? I want to join this college for MTech(Drilling Engineering) course. Kindly tell me asap.

22nd September 2018, 07:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Drilling Engineering) in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad?

In order to study MTech program in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad. Candidates have to sit in the GATE entrance test. Candidates are admitted into MTech program on the basis of valid GATE score. Sponsored Candidates (by Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings) are also admitted to the M.Tech programmes without GATE Score. Such candidates are required to qualify in a written test conducted by the School followed by a personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?