14th February 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MBA admission in LN Mishra Institute of Business Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to secure admission to LN Mishra Institute of Business Management for studying MBA. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

15th February 2021, 10:35 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MBA admission in LN Mishra Institute of Business Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get MBA admission in LN Mishra Institute of Business Management is given below.

Candidate can get admission through CAT exam.

Candidate must have secured minimum 65 percentile score to get admission.
15th February 2021, 03:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MBA admission in LN Mishra Institute of Business Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The institute does not conducted entrance examination for admission in MBA course. MBA is two year course.

Admission is on the basis of CAT/MAT or other national level entrance examination.

The institute only conduct personal interview and group discussion for the admission.

For more information visit at www.lnmcbm.org.
15th February 2021, 07:07 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

LN Mishra does not conduct entrance examination to get admission in its MBA course.

The admission is on the basis of rank in CAT and other national level examination.

So, you can get admission on the basis of above examination.

Admission on the merit basis after first come and first serve basis due to limited seats. To get more information visit at www.lnmcbm.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?