24th September 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MPhil(Geology) admission in Kerala University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to secure admission in Kerala University for studying MPhil(Geology). I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

27th September 2019, 08:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MPhil(Geology) admission in Kerala University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MPhil in Geology at Kerala University. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test organized by the university of kerala followed by an interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.keralauniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?