12th May 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications admission in International Media Institute Gurgaon? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and study for a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications course in International Media Institute Gurgaon. Please tell me about the cutoff rank to secure admission.

28th February 2021, 08:16 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications admission in International Media Institute Gurgaon? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications admission in International Media Institute Gurgaon can be seen below.

You can get admission through CAT or equivalent exam.

You must have minimum 50% score graduation to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?