5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MBA(Communication Management) in SIMC Pune? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi Sir, which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBA(Communication Management) in SIMC Pune? I want to get admission and study this course at this institute. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

8th September 2019, 10:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MBA(Communication Management) in SIMC Pune? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBA in Communication Management at SIMC Pune. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test) followed by Group Exercise and PI-WAT (Personal Interaction - written Ability Test).

The educational qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.simc.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?