4th May 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MS(General Surgery) in Gauhati Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi Sir, I want to study MS(General Surgery) course in Gauhati Medical College and Hospital. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission to study this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

10th May 2020, 02:26 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Entrance exam to pursue MS(General Surgery) in Gauhati Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Master of Surgery in General Surgery or MS General Surgery is a 3-year post graduate program in the surgical field. The minimum eligibility for this is an M.B.B.S. with a minimum one-year internship. Admission to MS General Surgery is based on counseling after clearing entrance exams. NEET and AIIMS are some such entrance exams.

To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.

General: 340, : Revised : 313

Sc/STOBC : 295 Revised : 270

Person with Disability : 317 Revised : 291
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?