8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure MTech(Industrial Engineering) admission in CV Raman Computer Academy Bhubaneswar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission to study MTech(Industrial Engineering) course in CV Raman Computer Academy Bhubaneswar. I just want to know which entrance exam I have to appear for securing admission. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also.

3rd November 2019, 07:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MTech(Industrial Engineering) admission in CV Raman Computer Academy Bhubaneswar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MTech in Industrial Engineering at CV Raman Computer Academy Bhubaneswar. Admission selection is done through counseling based on the rank obtained in Post Graduate Aptitude Test (PGAT) which is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cvrca.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?