13th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MDS(Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MDS(Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) from Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for admission.

17th October 2019, 02:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MDS(Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BDS or equivalent from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.sids.ac.in
17th October 2019, 12:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MDS(Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MDS(Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) from Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for admission.

Candidates have to appear in the NEET – MDS examination for the admission to study the Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S) - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery course at the Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences. Those students who have passed B.D.S or equivalent examination are eligible to study the Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S) - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery course at the Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences.
Cutoff score required to get admission to study the Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S) - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery course at the Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences varies. Hence, students have to contact the institute for exact details. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?