3rd October 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Hotel Management in Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying Master of Hotel Management from Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

8th October 2018, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Hotel Management in Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying Master of Hotel Management from Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc Hotel Management at Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology. Candidates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree are eligible to study MSc Hotel Management at Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology. Duration of the course is one year. Interested candidates can collect the application from the college and apply for the admission to study MSc Hotel Management at Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?