4th August 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying ME(Aeronautical Engineering) from Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offer ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course?
  2. Can I get ECE in a good college after scoring 165.75 in Tamilnadu?
  3. Admission criteria to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  4. Which stream should I take after my plus two education to become an astronaut in NASA?
  5. Benefits of studying ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  6. Which collages will i get with state rank 1845 in aieee?
  7. How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard
  8. Which good college can I get in B.Tech for EC and IT branch? I have scored 36764 in B.Tech
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 17000 GATE rank? I am an SC candidate
  10. Can I get top private college in UP after scoring AIR of 140823 in AIEEE?
  11. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  12. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  13. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  14. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
  16. Top 10 reputed colleges offering BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which top college can I get for CSE branch? I am a BC B girl
  18. Biology student who is good in Maths also can pursue career in Space Science?
20th August 2018, 05:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying ME(Aeronautical Engineering) from Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Students have to appear for the Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) for the admission to study ME Aeronautical Engineering at Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. Students should have passed BE/BTech in the concerned discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study ME Aeronautical Engineering at Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology. Interested students can contact the college in person or at the admission center available for the purpose of admission. Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?