28th July 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study ME(Geo-technical Engineering) in Government College of Technology Coimbatore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to join Government College of Technology Coimbatore for studying ME(Geo-technical Engineering). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also to get admission.

1st August 2019, 02:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Geo-technical Engineering) in Government College of Technology Coimbatore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study ME in Geo Technical Engineering at Government College of Technology, Coimbatore. The candidate admission will be done on the basis of merit scores in TANCET/GATE (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test/ Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering).

The other eligibility criteria is a candidate must have done BTech/BE in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.gct.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?