4th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MSc in Applied Mathematics from Gautam Buddha University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

5th June 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MSc in Applied Mathematics from Gautam Buddha University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc Applied Mathematics course in Gautam Buddha University. Candidates are admitted to the MSc Applied Mathematics course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics as one of the subjects in three years with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the MSc Applied Mathematics course in Gautam Buddha University. Candidates can find the details in the Gautam Buddha University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?