9th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET Murthal? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in CIPET Murthal for studying MScTech(Material Science and Engineering). Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available for studying this Post Graduation course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

15th August 2019, 04:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET Murthal? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MScTech in Material Science and Engineering at CIPET Murthal. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in JEE (Joint Entrance Examination).

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized university. I am giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cipet.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?