16th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Chemical Engineering) in MNIT Jaipur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Chemical Engineering) from MNIT Jaipur. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for the admission.

19th July 2019, 07:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Chemical Engineering) in MNIT Jaipur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MTech in Chemical Engineering at MNIT, Jaipur. Admission will be on the basis of merit in qualifying examination, written test which is followed by an interview.

The other eligibility criteria are the candidate must have done BE/BTech in the relevant field with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?