7th August 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which are the entrance exams I need to give through which I can secure admission in MTech(Civil Engineering) course in Dehradun Institute of Technology? I want to join this college for MTech(Civil Engineering) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

12th August 2019, 04:20 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study M.Tech (Civil Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Technology are as follows:-
GATE
GRE
CUCET
UKSEE

Cutoff of every different entrance examinations are different to each other.
12th August 2019, 06:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MTech in Civil Engineering at Dehradun Institute of Technology. Admission is done on the basis of valid GATE score or on the basis of merit of DIT University entrance examination (DUET). The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a BE/BTech or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.dituniversity.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?