20th December 2018, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electrical Machinery Design) in MSRUAS?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech in Electrical Machinery Design from MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

26th December 2018, 03:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electrical Machinery Design) in MSRUAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech in Electrical Machinery Design from MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) – Bangalore, Government of Karnataka for the admission to study MTech (Electrical Machinery Design) course in MSRUAS. Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Power Systems, Mechatronics, Instrumentation or allied disciplines related to electrical engineering with at least 50% marks or MSc in Physics, Computer Science, Electronics, Instrumentation are eligible to study the MTech (Electrical Machinery Design) course in the MSRUAS. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?