8th September 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore for MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

10th September 2018, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore for MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Candidates have to appear and qualify the Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for the admission (Government of Karnataka Quota – 40% seats) to study MTech Electronic Systems Design Engineering in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore. Candidates have to contact the admission department for the University Quota admission (60% seats) to study MTech Electronic Systems Design Engineering in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th September 2018, 04:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore?

Entrance exams available to study M.Tech (Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore are as follows:-
Karnataka - PGCET
11th September 2018, 05:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering), you will have to sit in the Karnataka PGCET. Candidate who have a valid score in GATE are also eligible to pursue MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore.
Candidates who have completed BE / B. Tech or equivalent in Biomedical, Biotechnology, Communication, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Information Science, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Telecommunication*
Or
Allied disciplines related to Electronics Engineering
Or
M.Sc in Physics, Electronics, Computer Science, Instrumentation are eligible to apply for that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?