31st January 2021, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Hospitality and Tourism Management in DSMS College of Healthcare Management? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in studying a Master of Hospitality and Tourism Management course from DSMS College of Healthcare Management? I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

31st January 2021, 07:00 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Hospitality and Tourism Management in DSMS College of Healthcare Management? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Master of Hospitality and Tourism Management in DSMS College of Healthcare Management is as follows.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam admission will be done through merit basis of graduation score.

Applicant must have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?