6th December 2019, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Banking & Finance) in Amity Business School Gurgaon? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MBA(Banking & Finance) course from Amity Business School Gurgaon. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks as well.

9th December 2019, 12:03 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Banking & Finance) in Amity Business School Gurgaon? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBA in Banking & Finance at Amity Business School Gurgaon. Admission selection will be based on the scores obtained in CMAT (Common Management Admission Test). The final selection will be on the basis of group discussion and interview rounds. The cutoff marks keeps changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu/absmanes/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?