21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Operations Management) in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study MBA(Operations Management) course from Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management? I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

24th August 2019, 05:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Operations Management) in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MBA (Operations Management) in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management are as follows:-
CAT
MAT
CMAT
GMAT
NMAT

Cutoff marks required to get admission will vary from previous year's cutoff.
25th August 2019, 12:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Operations Management) in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBA in Operations Management at Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/MAT (Common Admission Test/Management Aptitude Test) entrance examination.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.glbitm.org.
25th August 2019, 12:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination available for admission to Master of Business Administration(Operations Management) in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management. The admission to Master of Business Administration(Operations Management) in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is on the basis of merit list.

You would need to fill the application form available on the website https://www.glbitm.org.

You can also click on the direct link shared below to fill the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?