29th August 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MCA in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to join Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology for studying MCA. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also to get admission.

7th September 2019, 01:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MCA in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to Master of Computer Applications in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology is Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET). You can check more information on Common Post Graduation Entrance Test through the websitehttp://tscpget.com/.

The education qualification required to get admission in Master of Computer Applications in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology is Bachelor of Computer Applications with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university along with a valid score card from Common Post Graduation Entrance Test.
8th September 2019, 08:12 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MCA in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

** Admissions to VJTI UG and PG programmes are based on merit and are conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra through on-line centralised admission process (CAP) as per the guidelines of Govt of Maharashtra through MAH CET.

** There is no management quota or institutes quota offered by the college.

** 85% of seats are reserved for the students of Maharashtra and rest 15% are open for other states

Cutoff Marks:-- Based on the Merit list and Number of Candidates filled the Application Form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?