14th January 2020, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science Noida? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science Noida for studying MSc(Actuarial Science). Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available for studying this Post Graduation course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

11th December 2020, 09:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science Noida? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science Noida can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of score of entrance exam conducted by Amity university.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?