14th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Forest Products) in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MSc(Forest Products) course from Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry. I want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission.

17th August 2019, 06:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Forest Products) in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MSc in Forest Products at Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university and followed by group discussion and personal interview. The weightage of the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview is given below.

Entrance Test - 80
Group Discussion - 10
Personal Interview - 10

Total - 100

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a BSc in Horticulture/Forestry/Agriculture or BSc with an OGPA of 6.00/10 under the course credit system or with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.yspuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?