12th April 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for MTech(Environmental Engineering) in JSS Science and Technology University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MTech(Environmental Engineering) in the JSS Science and Technology University. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

13th April 2021, 11:43 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MTech(Environmental Engineering) in JSS Science and Technology University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study for MTech(Environmental Engineering) in JSS Science and Technology University can be seen below.

You can get admission through GATE score.

You must have minimum score of 40 marks in GATE in relevant subjects to get admission.

For application procedure visit official website.
http://jssstuniv.in/
14th April 2021, 12:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MTech(Environmental Engineering) in JSS Science and Technology University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study MTech in Environmental Engineering at the JSS Science and Technology University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in PGCET/GATE along with counseling. The cutoff marks vary every year and also depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jssstuniv.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?