31st August 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(Thermal Engineering) in IMPACT College of Engineering and Applied Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study MTech(Thermal Engineering) course from IMPACT College of Engineering and Applied Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

7th September 2019, 01:43 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Thermal Engineering) in IMPACT College of Engineering and Applied Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for pursuing Master of Technology(Thermal Engineering) course in IMPACT College of Engineering and Applied Sciences .

You would need to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) which is a national level engineering entrance examination. The minimum eligibility required to apply for GATE examination is that you should have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent.

The minimum cutoff marks required to be eligible to get admission in Master of Technology(Thermal Engineering) course in IMPACT College of Engineering and Applied Sciences is 45%.

You can visit the website https://iceas.impact.ac.in for more information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?