30th August 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in Cinematography in Center for Research in Art of Film and Television? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I am interested in studying Post Graduate Diploma in Cinematography from Center for Research in Art of Film and Television. So, can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for to study this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

31st August 2020, 05:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in Cinematography in Center for Research in Art of Film and Television? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in Cinematography in Center for Research in Art of Film and Television is as following.

There is no entrance exam applicable for this course.

Interested candidates can apply directly to the college.

Candidate must be graduate from a recognized board.

Candidate must have score minimum 40% in her graduation.
1st September 2020, 10:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in Cinematography in Center for Research in Art of Film and Television? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination available to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Cinematography at Center for Research in Art of Film and Television. Admission selection will be on the basis of personal interview which is conducted by the institute. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.craftfilmschool.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?