19th November 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Exemption available in KMAT 2019 for SC/ST candidates?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the exemption available in KMAT 2019 of upcoming year for the SC/ST candidates. I belongs to ST category. I have searched alot but couldn’t find it so I need your help to find out. Kindly help me.

27th November 2018, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption available in KMAT 2019 for SC/ST candidates?

There is age relaxation, fee concession, reservation and whole lot benefits available for SC/ST category candidates. You can even apply for state government scholarships too.

Hence, just get your caste certificate and avail the benefit of reservation, which can help you to get entry into top colleges based on quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?