15th February 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Panjab University MPharm Common Entrance Test 2020 for reserved candidates?

Sir, I am looking forward to applying for Panjab University MPharm Common Entrance Test of this year. I would like to know about the exemptions available for reserved candidates as I belong to the SC category. Kindly tell me about the exemptions asap.

15th January 2021, 05:00 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Exemptions available under Panjab University MPharm Common Entrance Test 2020 for reserved candidates?

Exemptions available under Panjab University MPharm Common Entrance Test 2020 for reserved category candidate can be seen below.

General category candidate must have minimum 50% in graduation to secure admission.

Reserved category candidate will get relaxation of 5%.

Reserved category candidate must have minimum score of 45% to appear in this test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?