20th February 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Master of Performing Arts in Bhatkhande Music Institute?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of Master of Performing Arts course of Bhatkhande Music Institute. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

24th February 2019, 10:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Master of Performing Arts in Bhatkhande Music Institute?

Master of Performing Arts in Bhatkhande Music Institute is 2 years duration of course, which is divided into 4 semesters. Candidates must have passed Bachelors degree (BPA or equivalent) under 10+2+3 pattern from any recognized university to be eligible to study Master of Performing Arts in Bhatkhande Music Institute. Course fee per semester is Rs. 6600/- including exam fee.

In order to get details regarding Fee expenses of Master of Performing Arts in Bhatkhande Music Institute, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://bhatkhandemusic.edu.in/fee-structure/
24th February 2019, 10:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Master of Performing Arts in Bhatkhande Music Institute?

Fee expenses of Master of Performing Arts in Bhatkhande Music Institute are as follows:-
Year 1 – Rs. 11,200
Year 2 – Rs. 10,200
So, Grand Total – Rs. 21,400
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?