25th February 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital?

Dear all, I want to get admission in GITAM Dental College and Hospital for studying MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics). Can anyone of you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

27th February 2019, 03:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital?

MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital is 3 years duration of full time course. Candidates who have qualified a degree of BDS from any recognized university are eligible to pursue that course. Total course fee for MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital is around INR 11.10 lakhs.
27th February 2019, 03:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital?

MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital is 3 years duration of full time course. Candidates who have passed BDS from any recognized university are eligible to study MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital. Candidates are selected on the basis of rank obtained at NEET-MDS. Total course fee for MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital is around INR 11.20 lakhs.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://gdch.edu.in/programs.php#
27th February 2019, 03:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital is 3 years duration of full time course. Candidates who have passed BDS from any recognized university are eligible to study MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in GITAM Dental College and Hospital. Candidates are selected on the basis of rank obtained at NEET-MDS. For exact fee details, you should contact the institute.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://gdch.edu.in/programs.php#

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th February 2019 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?