20th August 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) in JNAFAU, Hyderabad?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) which is available in JNAFAU, Hyderabad. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course? Kindly tell me immediately.

14th November 2018, 05:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) in JNAFAU, Hyderabad?

=> Master of Fine Arts in Painting Applied Art Sculpture is a post graduation level course.

=> The duration of Master of Fine Arts in Painting Applied Art Sculpture course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed BFA in Painting Applied Art Sculpture from a recognized university.

=> The fee expenses of MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) in JNAFAU, Hyderabad is Rs 68140.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028
14th November 2018, 09:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) in JNAFAU, Hyderabad?

=> Master of Fine Arts in Painting Applied Art Sculpture is a post graduation level course.

=> The duration of Master of Fine Arts in Painting Applied Art Sculpture course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed BFA in Painting Applied Art Sculpture from a recognized university.

=> The fee expenses of MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) in JNAFAU, Hyderabad is Rs 68140.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?