3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MSc(Epidemiology) which is available in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  4. Fee expenses of MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  6. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  7. Fee expenses of MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  9. Private Colleges MBBS Fee in UP
  10. Fee structure of PhD(Pathology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University
  11. Colleges offering PhD(Anatomy) in Southern India
  12. Will I get a seat in any college after scoring 221829 AIR and category rank of 112334
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?
  15. Colleges offering MBBS course based on 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of reputed colleges offering MPT(Neurology) in Maharashtra
  17. Which are the Ph.D Pathologist colleges in India?
  18. Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? -- [New]
15th December 2018, 09:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?

Fee expenses of MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = ₹105,000

Second year = ₹80,000

PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹185,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?