24th November 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) in Indian Film & Television Institute?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) which is available in Indian Film & Television Institute. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course? Kindly tell me immediately.

30th November 2018, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) in Indian Film & Television Institute?

Fee expenses of MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) in Indian Film & Television Institute is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = ₹28,000

Second year = ₹25,000

PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹53,000
1st December 2018, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) in Indian Film & Television Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) which is available in Indian Film & Television Institute. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course? Kindly tell me immediately.

Fee expenses of MSc in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism in Indian Film & Television Institute are given below:

1st Year – Rs 25,000

2nd Year – Rs 25,000

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here. Candidates have to contact the institute for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?