31st December 2018, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Multimedia Technology) in ANITECH College of Technology and Management?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MSc(Multimedia Technology) offered in ANITECH College of Technology and Management. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

14th July 2019, 02:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Multimedia Technology) in ANITECH College of Technology and Management?

=> The fee expenses of MSc(Multimedia Technology) in ANITECH College of Technology and Management is Rs.53700 per year.

=> The course duration of MSc(Multimedia Technology) in ANITECH College of Technology and Management is 2 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

4th Block, Jayanagar, Above Papajhones Pizza, Near Main Bus Stand
Bangalore, Karnataka 560078, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?