25th May 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Building Construction and Management) course in Noida International University? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

26th May 2019, 05:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University?

Fee expenses of M.Tech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University are as follows:-
Year 1- Rs. 78,000
Year 2- Rs. 78,000
Total- Rs. 156,000
27th May 2019, 01:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University?

The fee expenses of MTech(Building Construction and Management) at Noida International University is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First year = ₹78,000

=> Second year = ₹78,000

=> Total course fee = ₹156,000
27th May 2019, 04:11 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University is shared below:-

First Year fee=)Rs.50,000

Second Year fee=)Rs.50,000

The total cost of studying MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University would be Rs.1,00,000.

Check the website https://niu.edu.in for details.
27th May 2019, 11:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University are given below;

Course duration - 2 years, 4 semester

Non Sponsored Fee - INR 38,000 per semester

Sponsored Fee - INR 50,000 per semester

For details;
https://niu.edu.in/courses-fee/
27th May 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Building Construction and Management) course in Noida International University? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

The fee structure of MTech (Building Construction and Management) in the Noida International University is given below:

Fee per semester:

Non Sponsored – Rs 38,000

Sponsored – Rs 50,000

Semester activity fee – Rs 1,000
27th May 2019, 07:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses to study MTech in Building Construction and Management at Noida International University is given below.

Fee per Semester non sponsored is Rs.38000
Fee per Semester Sponsored is Rs 50000

This is a 2 year duration for regular course and 3 years for weekend course. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.niu.edu.in.
27th May 2019, 10:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Fee Expenses of M.Tech in Building Construction and Management in Noida International University:

The detailed information about the fee expenses of M.Tech in Building Construction and Management in Noida International University is given below.

Name of the College - Noida International University

Name of the Course - M.Tech in Building Construction and Management

>> Non Sponsored fee per semester - Rs.38,000/-

>> Sponsored fee per semester - Rs.50,000/-

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?